Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weekend Recap

This weekend was full of activity. Mom and bruddy got in late on Thursday night. We were all really excited to see each other. My mom, me and my roommate stayed up talking until about 2am. Good thing I didn't have to get up for anything the next morning. Mom is a teacher too, so we both have the summer off. Friday mom and I went shopping for a swim suit and for a dress to wear to the wedding I went to on Saturday. We ended up having luck at Shoe Fly (this little boutique in Huntsville.) All of their clothes were 30% off so I got three dresses, one of which I wore to the wedding last night. 


After a day of running around, Mom was tired and decided to stay home with Bruddy Friday night. Franklin and I ended up meeting our friends Lauren and Drew at Sam and Greggs for pizza, drinks, and gelato. From there we went right next door to a bar called Amendment 21. They have tons of fun cocktails that they serve in mason jars. And from Amendment 21 to Humphry's (another bar in downtown Huntsville.) It felt so nice outside so we sat on the patio. We were there until the lights came on.  Needless to say, I was not Peppy Patty Saturday morning. 


Struggling Saturday Mom and I continued our shopping spree at TJ Maxx etc. and then she and Bruddy headed back to Birmingham. It was time for me to get ready for a wedding.


The wedding reception was at the Ledges. It was fun, but another late night. (Went to a bar called The Lone Goose) I was already a loose goose and probably needed to call it a night. That was a good time as well.


Today I have been  surprisingly somewhat productive:
-Cleaned up
-Packed for the beach...TOMORROW
-Uploaded pictures from my camera
-Cleaned out my car
-Talked to my former principal on the phone for 40 minutes about what my next job decisions are going to me. (Thank God for her. She is helping me!)


Here are some pictures from the weekend:







Hope everyone has a marvelous Monday!


K

No comments: