Friday, July 29, 2011

My thoughts for today

I just can't seem to find a teaching job. Summer is now almost over and my dining room is still packed with boxes from my old classroom. I am not giving up though! I am trying to stay positive and remember that God has a plan for me. I thought this quote was appropriate for my situation


Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, 

laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears and keep 

reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.



Have a great weekend,

K

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Hey Katie, im in the same boat. Moved to bham from ttown this summer and can't find a teaching job here. I am actually starting an office job tomorrow. I hope it is just temporary! Keep your head up and know that you're not the only one!!! I hope you are doing good!
-Kathleen Alfano