Saturday, July 23, 2011

Back to Reality

Well, I am back from the beach and I have to say that I REALLY enjoyed myself. It was so nice to get away, relax, and get my mind off of the job search. I have to admit, I did think about it, but I wasn't as nervous/stressed as I would have been if I didn't have other things to distract me such as good food, friends, and the beach.
I ate seafood the WHOLE time. Lobster, grouper, shrimp, crab...and I have to admit I was DYING for a cheeseburger today. Sooo cheeseburger it was for lunch and pizza for dinner. Healthy I know. On that note, I am really going to try to start eating healthy. I just feel blah. It's time for a little cleanse.
At the beach this weekend my friend Tracy introduced me to these books that she said changed her life. She learned to cook out of them and lost ten pounds! The books are called COOK THIS, NOT THAT. There are two books out. I have heard of EAT THIS, NOT THAT, but not these. I think i will purchase them off of Amazon and get to it. I will let you know if it works.
The green one is the first book out, and the orange is the new one.

And now...my weekend in photos.

Tuesday Night



Wednesday Night-Seaside Stroll





(the melt down)

Beach days


This game is so fun! I used to play it when I was little.

Thursday Night-Paradis
2 for 1 Entrees


 Pinocchio play in Rosemary Beach after dinner


Friday night-Onanos


View from dinner up a street in Rosemary.




These are just a few pictures to describe the weekend. We also went to Alys Beach Ampitheater one night to see Franklin's friend play his last show. They have a huge grassy area in front of the stage where you can lie out a blanket and drink wine. We met our friends Linsday and Aaron there and watched it together.

We also went to Red Bar's sister restaurant called LOUIS LOUIS with our friends Tracy and Grant. They had great food as well and it was a good time. 

Hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday!

K









No comments: