Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm Back!

I'm back! It's been about two years since I last posted! Guess life got busy...or I just forgot about this thing! Life lately hasn't been too interesting. I am out of school for the summer and looking for a teaching job for the fall. I hope that something comes available soon. I just keep trying to stay positive and remember that this time last year I did not have a job, yet I ended up at a fabulous school teaching third grade. I really miss my teacher friends and my students, but I am excited for what is to come. My whole living room is filled with boxes from my classroom just waiting to be unpacked! 


In the meantime, I am just enjoying getting to sleep in late, go to the pool, and hang around with my friends. Today I went to have ice cream with one of the students that I used to tutor. We had fun catching up and he was telling me about how he is so excited for fifth grade. He moved to TN this summer and I am really going to miss tutoring him when the school year starts up. However, I am glad we still keep in touch!


Here is my treat!

OTHER THINGS GOING ON WITHIN THE PAST FEW MONTHS...

Ashley and Michael's Wedding!...



Sugarland concert in Nashville...

Field day at school. I got chosen to participate in the pie throwing contest...

Weddings GALORE....





Dad's Birthday and Father's Day...

A visit to Courtland with my great Aunt Pat and Uncle Freddie to see some of my family's history that they have been researching...



I will do my best to keep posting!
K




No comments: