Thursday, January 5, 2012

Resolutions?


While laying in bed the other night, I began to think. I thought about the new year and what I would like to see happen with my life. A few changes I would like to make. I wouldn't go as far as to call these resolutions, but rather some things that I would like to accomplish in 2012.

1. I would love to travel more, especially out of the country. I would love to go to Europe. One thing I wish I could have done in college is study abroad, but I never had the guts.

2. I also want to get better about keeping in touch with friends and family more. I don't really like to talk on the phone, but I know with technology the way it is today, that is no excuse. It only takes a few minutes of my time to drop a hello every now and then. I think I can manage.

3. I want to have more patience. Especially since I am teaching Kindergartners.

4. I would love to be in better physical shape. Some way some how I need to get out for 30 minutes a day and enjoy nature/walk or jog.

5. I want to get better at cooking and baking. As of now anything with a lot of ingredients scares me away because I think it will take a long time. I need to get over that because those are usually the best things to eat. And the healthiest. I want to learn how to bake really moist cakes and fudge. Especially fudge.

6. And last, I want to try to end this school year with a guaranteed teaching job for the 2012-2013 school year so that I do not have another summer like this past one. I know this is going to be one of the hardest to accomplish because I don't have that much time to do it and teaching jobs are rare, but I am going to try!


What are some things you want to accomplish this year?

K

No comments: